Terms & Conditions for entry into Lockdown Captured! Art Competition 2020
1. The promoter is: Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C.
2. Employees of Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The entry is free but open ONLY to RESIDENTS of STEVENAGE and SURROUNDING VILLAGES.
4. Route to entry for the competition: https://www.junction7creatives.co.uk/art-competition-2020
5. Closing date for entry will be 2 JUNE 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found here:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen: panel of judges appointed by Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C. will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org - contact details of the winners will not be advertised or given to any other person without prior permission.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Junction 7 Creatives C.I.C.and not to any other party.